Wednesday, November 12, 2008

6 weeks and counting!

Ok so I had my appointment on Tuesday and was exactly 34 weeks along. Yeah I'm almost there. Well my doctor said that I was measuring small but that I had grown since last time. I was measuring only 32 weeks. So he wanted me to get another ultrasound. I went in this morning to get my ultrasound. I was excited to get one this far along so we took a DVD with us. Unfortunately their machine wasn't working so I didn't get any pictures of her. BUT...
I was measuring at 35 weeks and 3 days!!!! Everything I've read recently says that the baby at this stage (34 weeks) should weigh about 4-4.5 lbs. Based on her measurments today she is 5-5.5 lbs!!!

I've been so frustrated when people keep telling me that I am small for how far along I am. Well the other day one of my friends in the ward was telling me that and I said oh, it's because I'm carrying her all in my back. She looked behind me and said "Oh yeah, you do look pregnant from behind!" At first I was like OMG, but I really do!

I'm so excited for this little girl to get here! We still need to pull out the crib to see if we have all the parts, maybe a good weekend project for Mark huh! But I've made nursing covers, burp cloths, and car seat covers. There's probably a lot more I need to do but for now I'm glad that my kids are excited and that we are finally getting the next little one to add to our wonderful family.

Happy Holidays everyone and enjoy the season!

2 comments:

ciara said...

She will be here before you know it. Congrats on another lil one!

the5johnsons said...

Man time does fly, Last time i saw you, you weren't even showing yet. I will anxiously wait more news.