Monday, November 3, 2008

TIME FLIES!!!

7 weeks left!

As the beginning of November came I realized that this little girl is supposed to be here NEXT MONTH!!! As LONG as the pregnancy seems sometimes I can't believe that it's time for her to be here so soon. I can't wait to get to know her and play with her, McKenzie Noel Maxfield is on her way!!

That means there is also 7 weeks before Paul and Candy come home for Christmas. About 8 weeks until my parents and at least some of my siblings come and Mark's sister Anna is coming around New Years too!

Unfortunately and Fortunately that also means there is only 7 weeks and 3 days until Christmas!!! We are excited for the holiday. I can't wait to get my decorations up since that is the one holiday that I have Oodles of things to decorate the house with! But it also means that I need to have my Christmas shopping done ASAP and since I haven't started I think we're in trouble! Hopefully McKenzie will come early enough to let me get more done after she comes before the holiday is upon us.

Happy Holiday Season to everyone and God Bless you all. We love you!

2 comments:

Maxfields said...

What is your due date? I can't wait to see you all "in 7 weeks"!!!

Jo said...

Wow! Is it really that soon?! Congrats!