Monday, November 24, 2008

Night out with Mark!

This weekend Mark took me to watch Twilight. We both didn't like it, they really did some wierd things. I'll just stick to reading the books and imagining it myself!

It was soooo nice to get to go out with Mark. It's been so long since we've been on a date. And since it will probably be a while before we get to go out on one again at least without the baby it was nice to reconnect without the kids around. A great big THANKS to Natalie and James and Linda and Roger for watching the kids.

2 comments:

Maxfields said...

That is awesome that you had a date night! I am interested in a more detailed review of the movie!

the5johnsons said...

I liked the movie. I thought that they matched most of the characters really well. Some things were way different. I just decided to go at it with an open mind and see if it would be good to someone who hasn't read the books. Besides a few really cheesy moments i thought that it was entertaining.