Friday, March 18, 2011

SPRING CLEANING!!!!!!!!!!!

Life has been extremely busy over the last few weeks!
I am trying to get better at doing all the things around the house that I should be doing! Lets just say I've totally noticed my influence of being a procrastinator showing up in my older children! They may be shocked when they see what my plan is for the next month! :)

Mark and I have almost been married for 10 years. In that whole time it seems we have just acquired, acquired and acquired things! It's CRAZY the amount of STUFF that we have acquired. Especially because everything is SO cluttered that most of the STUFF isn't used! I'm just sick of the things that we can't do because of the clutter and excess we have. I bet that I could get rid of 3/4 of the things we have and all be happy and have our most wanted items and be able to have a clean house more easily!

SO my goal between now and the middle of April is to de-clutter our home and garage!
I will be having a virtual garage sale (using facebook) and hopefully soon know of a sat in April that I can have a yard sale too! I'm stressed by this idea but super excited at the same time!

This will help me be more organized for my Mary Kay business, make it easier to move when our lease is up and greatly de-stress our lives.

No comments: