Friday, May 13, 2011

The Best Birthday!

So my birthday was last Saturday May 7th. With Mother's Day the following day and then Mark having AT (Annual training) for a month starting the 11th we had a day packed full of fun!

First we took the kids to Natalie in Bountiful. Thanks for watching them Natalie, I know they enjoyed it! Then Mark and I met our friends Nick and Marissa @ the Gateway to watch Thor!
*what a great movie Thor is. If you haven't seen it GO!!!
Next we walked around the gateway and hung out for a while. Then picked up the kids and drove to Nick and Marissa's place in West Haven.
Now it was dinner time. There is this great restaurant in Ogden (up that way anyway) called ABC Mandarin. So we went there for dinner (can't beat feeding all 5 people in my family for 28 (that included the tip!!!)
Then we went bowling @ hill AFB which was awesome!
**I'll post pictures once Mark gets back from AT. He took the camera and we left the pics on it so that he would have pics of us to look at while he's gone!

All in all I must say I am so blessed and thankful for everyone who made my birthday so wonderful!

1 comment:

Walt and Julie Johnson said...

Glad you had a great birthday! Good Luck with everything while Mark's gone!