Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday May 16th - Day 25

24 more days... (not that I'm counting or anything! :D)

Today was kind of a lazy day for me... :(
I was slacking to say the least and I had a bunch of things I needed to do.
I finally got to "work" after a couple hours... laundry, dishes, taking out trash etc

I haven't been sleeping very well since Saturday and I think it's partial from the wedding cake making and then other from being on my feet most of Saturday, so after a couple of night without very good sleep I was dragging.

I was uplifted by a couple of things today...
1 - it was a taekwondo day so any work that I did on the house would stay done because the kids wouldn't be home until way after their bedtimes.
2 - Words to Hilary's none parody song from her book/cd
It may seem simple
All the little things you do
But the lives you touch matter so much
And there's no one else like you
And Father needs you to be strong and faithful
To be all you can be
Oh, if you could see what He sees
You'd believe in what you're doing
You'd believe in who you are
Hold tight to the truth that your a daughter of God
Believe in who you're becoming
Believe in who you are

Today like I said we went to Taekwondo
The kids had a ton of fun and I took class tonight. It was a wonderful class! (Thanks Ed)
Then Zumba was at Taekwondo. I babysat today so my cousin could come try it out.
Ah what a wonderful day it turned out to be after such a slow day.

No comments: